Nominations Now Open For the 2016 DRI International Awards of Excellence
DRI International has announced that nominations are now open for the 2016 Awards of Excellence, which recognizes the best and brightest in the business continuity profession.
Each year, DRI honors the leaders and innovators in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis management, as chosen by the people who know best: their peers.
The award categories are:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector)
- Program Leader of the Year (Nonprofit Sector)
- Consultant of the Year
- Industry Newcomer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
STRATEGY & INITIATIVE
- Strategy of the Year
- IT Infrastructure Award
- Response and Recovery of the Year
- Continuity Awareness Award
- Service Provider of the Year
- Planning Software of the Year
- Notification System of the Year
Click the link below and log into your MyDRI account to nominate the people, teams, and companies (including yourself) you want to recognize. Nominations are collected via a secure, online voting system. The blind judging process ensures winner selection remains impartial.
Be sure to get your nominations in by the December 15 deadline. Awards will be presented at #DRI2016 on March 8 at the Hyatt Regency in Atlanta, GA.