ON-SITE GROUP TRAINING FOR EVERY NEED
The leader in business continuity education and certification across many industries, DRI International offers team training designed to fit the needs of every organization, from private corporations to the public sector and everywhere in-between.
Our training supports your program development, team building and awareness efforts. Group training courses aren't a one-size-fits-all affair. DRI works with the organization to match our world-class programs to each client's specifications.
- On-site training can be held at your facility, at a third-party facility you choose, or online.
- Training will work around your schedule. We can offer standard weeklong sessions, specifically selected weekends, one-day business continuity awareness events … whatever fits your calendar.
- Training is as big or small as you need it to be. In addition to our certification-focused training, we can lead small refresher programs that teach core concepts without tying in to full certification. Want to go big? We can create an awareness-raising event for a large audience, kicked off with remarks by DRI President Chloe Demrovsky.
- Is the number of people in need of training too small? You can partner with other client groups in your area.
- One of the best parts about group training at your location is the facetime participants get with instructors before training begins, to discuss and incorporate real-world business continuity issues that truly matter to their work.
- We can bundle certification applications into the cost of the course, to put all participants on the road to becoming certified business continuity professionals.
We'll create the training experience you want. If you don't see an option listed – such as a tabletop exercise, a drill, or a discussion of DRI's Professional Practices – just ask!
Senior Director of Business Development
Praise for DRI Group Training
"Our organization has participated in the BCP 501 course, which offered a rapid business continuity planning refresher course covering the Professional Practices, in preparation for the qualifying exam. We acted as the hosts for the two-day course, and invited other major companies in our industry to fill the class and get the skills our industry needs to effectively implement business continuity plans. The instruction was outstanding and everyone thought it was time well-spent."
Chair, Regional Advisory Committee
Southeast Minnesota Disaster
"It was an excellent curriculum, with great instructors that really engaged us with the material. The fact that we're in the process of hosting our second healthcare training event speaks to the quality of the program!"
Here are just a few of the world-class organizations that have boosted their skills with DRI group training:
- Bank of America
- Capital One
- Charles Schwab
- Express Scripts
- Federal Reserve System
- Franklin Templeton
- Freddie Mac
- General Electric
- JP Morgan Chase
- Michael Kors
- Morgan Stanley
- The Mayo Clinic – Southeast Minnesota
- Disaster Health Coalition
- Northrop Grumman
- Northwestern Mutual
- Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Proctor & Gamble
- Progressive Insurance
- State Farm
- State of Minnesota
- State Street
- UnitedHealth Group
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- World Bank
- Xcel Energy