The Value of Certification
A DRI International certification is the most widely recognized and respected business continuity certification in the world. In fact, nearly 100 percent of all Fortune 100 companies employ DRI Certified Professionals. Our certification is not for sale and cannot be obtained through alternate routes. Only hard work, demonstration of experience and commitment to the business continuity and resilience profession can earn you a DRI certification.
Value to YOU:
- Command respect: Certification brings recognition from employers, clients, employees, and peers
- Show what you know: Certification demonstrates knowledge and experience
- Make more money: DRI Certified Professionals command higher salaries than those who are not certified
- Gain competitive edge: DRI certification gives you the advantage in a competitive job market
- Leverage an international network: Join a formidable network of experienced professionals
- Flash your badge: Share your DRI digital badge via social media, email signature, resume for verifiable, real-time recognition
- Enjoy cost savings: Access exclusive DRI group discounts from hotel rates to office supplies by logging into your DRI account to view ‘Certified Professional Discounts’ under the ‘Resources' tab in your account profile*
Did you know?
DRI's most popular certification, CBCP, has been regularly cited as the most sought-after BC/DR credential amongst job board search results according to Tom's IT Pro, a leading resource for technology enthusiasts. In addition, the Department of Labor considers CBCP an in-demand certification!
Value to YOUR ORGANIZATION:
- Responsible stewardship: Employing DRI Certified Professionals demonstrates a commitment to business continuity and key stakeholders.
- Professional development: DRI certification requires continuous professional development, signaling a culture of investing in employees
- On the same page: Whether planning or responding, DRI Certified Professionals are trained on a common body of knowledge
- Independent and instant verification: Certification includes a rigorous testing process, ensuring that individuals are fully-trained and knowledgeable that can be verified instantly through DRI’s digital certification badges.
About DRI Certification
DRI International certifies individuals in business continuity, cyber resilience, risk management, and a variety of related areas. Certification is a two- part process – verification of knowledge and confirmation of experience – and is offered at experienced and novice levels. Our offerings are designed to meet the needs of public and private sector professionals in a variety of roles, including:
- Business Continuity
- Cyber Resilience
- Emergency Management
- Risk Management
- Disaster Response
- Crisis Management
*U.S.-based DRI Certified Professionals only are eligible for this savings program
Did you know?
You can find out more about what certification means when it comes to hiring for your organization in DRI’s Hiring Guide for Business Continuity for Professionals.