Nominations for the 2021 DRI Awards of Excellence Now Open
Each year, DRI International’s Awards of Excellence program honors the leaders and innovators in the fields of continuity management, technology recovery, and crisis and risk management. The nominations period is now open and we can’t wait to see your picks!
This has been a year unlike any other for the resilience community, and to reflect that, we’ve added a new award category: the COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year.
This award will honor organizations that provided a safe environment for its employees, relieved the financial pressure that employees face, aided medical personnel, or otherwise provided support for the welfare of the community as a whole.
You can fill out the nomination forms online or download them as PDFs to complete at your convenience.
Don’t wait to nominate! Get your selections in by the Dec. 2, 2020 deadline, and stay tuned for news about our 2021 awards ceremony. We will be marking the finalists’ achievements in a safe and distanced way that is appropriate to the circumstances.
Submit your nominations for one or more of these exciting categories:
- Program Leader of the Year (Private Sector) – Leaders who have demonstrated exceptional innovation and leadership within the private sector, as well as a deep understanding of the continuity issues most important to the field.
- Program Leader of the Year (Public Sector) – Leaders who have enhanced the business resilience of a public sector organization, while improving community preparedness as a champion of business continuity to local businesses.
- Program Leader of the Year (Non-Profit Sector – 501(c)(3)) – Practitioners working to make the non-profit sector more resilient by strengthening relationships among service suppliers, insurers, and continuity professionals, as well as developing creative, effective approaches to continuity planning and promotion.
- Consultant of the Year – Those who excel in the field of business continuity program management, use creative problem solving to tackle difficult issues, and instill a culture of continuity in every organization with which they work.
- Newcomer of the Year – Up-and-coming leaders who display ingenuity and understand the wider impact of business continuity within their organizations.
- Lifetime Achievement Award (Voted online) – The most experienced professionals in the industry, honored for the stellar work they have done over the course of their careers.
- Team of the Year – Groups who display exceptional teamwork within the business continuity department, in-house across the organization, and with external consultants and partners.
- Response and Recovery of the Year – Organizations who have successfully bounced back from a major incident using their plans, skills, and creativity.
- COVID-19 Response and Recovery of the Year – This award will recognize the organization that has demonstrated the greatest commitment to meeting the challenges presented by COVID-19 — not only to the organization itself, but also to the community it serves.
- Product/Service Provider of the Year (Voted online) – The best in products and services developed for business continuity providers.