Note: You will have the option to add the relevant certification application fee to this price at the point of registration.
4.5 Days (Four full days of instruction 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., followed by one half-day Cyber Resilience Examination 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.)
32 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification.
The cost of this course includes both the course and the exam.
1. Provide students with detailed instruction, framework, and guidance for implementing the concepts essential to combining cyber security and business continuity into an effective Cyber Resilience program.
2. Prepare students with actionable recommendations to represent an appropriate “value proposition” to an organization’s executive management that will help to ensure any investment necessary to step up to a strong Cyber Resilience program.
3. Have students engage in cyber/BCM based exercises to help understand the issues you will face.
4. Share experiences with other professionals.
5. Prepare to pass the Cyber Resilience Examination, so you can be certified as a DRI International Certified Cyber Resilience Professional.
- Introduction to concept of cyber resilience
- Types of cyber events
- How cybersecurity events impact business continuity
- Integrating cybersecurity into business continuity
- Organizational considerations
- Stepping up from cybersecurity and business continuity to achieve cyber resilience
- Develop an effective incident response
- Identify specific means to bringing cybersecurity incident response planning and entity continuity planning together
- Design strategies that mitigate loss should a breach occur
- Identify critical parameters of IT-related operations with an entity impact assessment
- List entity recovery strategies crucial to re-establishing technology and continuity of critical entity processes
- Advantages of identifying cyber-related risks and integrating them into entity planning and administration
- Creating cybersecurity framework
- Examine the latest cybersecurity framework
- Review existing regulations that govern cyber security protection and reporting
- Explain how to develop and implement safeguard protection for critical technology infrastructure and services in order to contain the impact of a cyberattack
- Discuss how to detect and monitor network attack indicators to ensure the effectiveness of safeguards
- Describe the importance of regular cyber awareness training
- Monitoring internal security events and correlate them to external threats
- Creating an effective response plan
- How to restore data and services that may have been impacted during a cyberattack
- Understand how Cybersecurity and Entity Continuity both work with reputation management
- Cybersecurity monitoring
- Creating effective crisis communication plans for cyber incidents
- List recommendations for preparing key suppliers in the event of a cyberattack
- Discuss how training and awareness initiatives should be employed to embed cyber resilience within the entire organization and ensure that personnel know the function of response plans
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. The cancellation fee is $150.00 U.S. currency however, there is no charge for moving to another course with a limit of three course transfers. See FAQ for additional details. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. If you exceed the alotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made and your registration fee will be forfeited to DRI.