$ 395Note: You will have the option to add the relevant certification application fee to this price at the point of registration.
1/2 day of instruction, 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time Zone
4 continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification if applicable
1. Understand the concepts behind the 2017 update to of The Professional Practices for Business Continuity Management
2. Review some of the most important industry changes affecting this profession
3. Gain a deeper understanding of the Professional Practices and their continued relevance
• Introduction: Why all the changes?
• Section One: Risk Management, Resilience, and Business Continuity Management
• Section Two: Laws, Regulations, and Standards
• Section Three: Supply Chain
• Section Four: Cyber Threats
• Section Five: Manufacturing Strategies
• Section Six: Risk Transfer – Real Return on Investment (ROI)
NOTE: This course does not prepare students to take the Qualifying Exam or apply for certification at any level. It is neither a replacement for any courses in DRI's Continuity Track including the Overview course nor a line-by-line review of the changes to the Professional Practices. While there are no formal prerequisites, a base level of knowledge as gained by taking any of the classes in DRI's Continuity Track is preferred and the 2017 Professional Practices must be read in advance. This course was formerly called PP10 OVR: 2017 Updates to the Professional Practices.
A computer is required for this course. Your courseware will be available through your account profile 7 days prior to the course start date.
Please contact DRI at 1-866-542-3744 for all questions
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. The cancellation fee is $150.00 U.S. currency however, there is no charge for moving to another course with a limit of three course transfers. See FAQ for additional details. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. If you exceed the alotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made and your registration fee will be forfeited to DRI.