Registrations are disabled for this course event.
RMLE 2000 Pre Conference
3667 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89109
4 Days (Four full days of instruction 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Risk Management Examination will be at leisure)
32 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification if applicable
Risk Management is a top priority in all sectors, from supply chain to cyber-security. As a professional in this field, you have to be at the top of your game, to truly identify the threats your organization faces - and how to protect against them. You need to be able to perform risk assessments, reduce organizational vulnerabilities, select cost-effective risk controls, and obtain buy-in from upper management. Risk Management Continuity (RMLE 2000) focuses on teaching those skills and many more. Developed and taught by experienced instructors, this course combines theory with real-world practices to give you in-depth instruction and tools you can put to use in creating a robust Risk Management program. The course is designed to give students the tools they need to pass the Risk Management Examination and continue on the path toward becoming a DRI Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) or Associate Risk Management Professional (ARMP).
1. Provide students with detailed instruction and tools for implementing DRI business continuity management risk assessment
2. Delineate the skills, knowledge and procedures business continuity professionals need to develop and manage a business continuity risk management program
3. Prepare to pass the Risk Management Examination with a minimum passing grade of 75%
Lesson 1: Risk Terminology and Framework
- Learn risk management court rulings and success factors
- Explore the framework for risk management roles and responsibilities
- Learn risk analysis and communication
- Learn how to establish risk tolerance levels and measures
- Learn how to establish resource requirements
Lesson 2: Risk Models and Processes
- Explore qualitative and quantitative methods
- Learn risk identification
- Learn asset impact analysis
Lesson 3: Threat Analysis
- Learn how to conduct a vulnerability analysis
- Explore the use of risk identification metrics
Lesson 4: Monitoring and Reporting
- Explore risk aggregation concepts, the annualized loss expectancy (ALE) formula and the DRI Risk Management Toolbox
- Participate in a comprehensive review for the Risk Management Examination
A computer is required for this course. Your courseware will be available through your account profile 7 days prior to the course start date.
$139 ($199 Friday and Saturday) plus daily resort fee of $32/night and room tax of 13.38% (tax subject to change).
Resort fee includes two (2) guest admissions/day to Fitness Center and in-room Internet access for two devices.
DRI group rate valid until Friday, January 18, 2019, subject to hotel availability after that date.
Guests preferring to phone in a reservation, may call Planet Hollywood Reservation Center at 702.785.5555 or 866.919.7472 (processing fee will be applied).
Please contact DRI at 1-866-542-3744 for all questions
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. The cancellation fee is $150.00 U.S. currency however, there is no charge for moving to another course with a limit of three course transfers. See FAQ for additional details. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. If you exceed the alotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made and your registration fee will be forfeited to DRI.