BCLE AUD (ISO 22301)
Note: You will have the option to add the relevant certification application fee to this price at the point of registration.
5.5 days (Five days of instruction 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.,Eastern Standard Time; followed by one half-day Examiniation - 8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)
Examinations: IRCA Examination (2 hours); Audit Examiniation - ISO 22301 (2.5 hours)
40 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification if applicable.
The cost of this course includes both the course and the exam.
1. Describe the purpose of a business continuity management system (BCMS), of BCMS standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
2. Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a BCMS audit consistent with ISO 19011 and ISO 17021 where appropriate
3. Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a BCMS to establish conformity with ISO 22301 and consistent with ISO 19011
4. Take the DRI Audit Examination - ISO 22301 - and the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) Examination
- Auditing basics
- Understanding ISO22301
- Implementing and operating the BCMS
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Risk assessment
- Determining choices
- Determining strategy
- Developing and implementing a BCMS response
- Exercising, maintaining and reviewing BCMS arrangements
- Monitoring and reviewing BCMS
- Maintaining and improving BCMS
- Reporting audit findings and recommendations
- Auditing the BCMS
- BCMS metrics
- Exam review
- Audit Examination - ISO 22301 - and IRCA Examination
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. The cancellation fee is $150.00 U.S. currency however, there is no charge for moving to another course with a limit of three course transfers. See FAQ for additional details. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. If you exceed the alotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made and your registration fee will be forfeited to DRI.