1 day of instruction (8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
8 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded towards recertification if applicable
1. Examine the role of the business impact analysis (BIA) within the functional requirements phase of a proven business continuity management (BCM) planning methodology
2. Discuss BIA process considerations for planning a customized BIA methodology for an organization
3. Explain the steps to successfully conduct a BIA within the scope of a BCM program
- The role of the business impact analysis (BIA)
- Business impact analysis methodology
- Application of the business impact analysis
- Class Exercise: Learn how to prepare and present the BIA report to leadership
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. The cancellation fee is $150.00 U.S. currency however, there is no charge for moving to another course with a limit of three course transfers. See FAQ for additional details. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. If you exceed the alotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made and your registration fee will be forfeited to DRI.