$ 1,750Note: You will have the option to add the relevant certification application fee to this price at the point of registration.
2.5 Days (Two full days of instruction 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, followed by one half-day Risk Management Examination to be taken online at leisure)
16 Continuing Education Activity Points (CEAPs) may be awarded toward recertification if applicable.
The cost of this course includes both the course and the exam.
Experienced instructors are focused on providing you with the tools you need to pass the Risk Management Examination, which is the first step toward becoming a DRI Certified Risk Management Professional (CRMP) or Associate Risk Management Professional (ARMP).
1. Provide students with detailed instruction and tools for implementing DRI business continuity management risk assessment
2. Delineate the skills, knowledge and procedures business continuity professionals need to develop and manage a business continuity risk management program
3. Prepare to pass the Risk Management Examination with a minimum passing grade of 75%
Lesson 1: Risk Terminology and Framework
- Learn risk management court rulings and success factors
- Explore the framework for risk management roles and responsibilities
- Learn risk analysis and communication
- Learn how to establish risk tolerance levels and measures
- Learn how to establish resource requirements
Lesson 2: Risk Models and Processes
- Explore qualitative and quantitative methods
- Learn risk identification
- Learn asset impact analysis
Lesson 3: Threat Analysis
- Learn how to conduct a vulnerability analysis
- Explore the use of risk identification metrics
Lesson 4: Monitoring and Reporting
- Explore risk aggregation concepts, the annualized loss expectancy (ALE) formula and the DRI Risk Management Toolbox
- Participate in a comprehensive review for the Risk Management Examination
A computer is required for this course. Your courseware will be available through your account profile 7 days prior to the course start date.
Please contact DRI at 1-866-542-3744 for all questions
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. The cancellation fee is $150.00 U.S. currency however, there is no charge for moving to another course with a limit of three course transfers. See FAQ for additional details. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. If you exceed the alotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made and your registration fee will be forfeited to DRI.