Registrations are disabled for this course event.
Auditing a Business Continuity Program
Note: You will have the option to add the relevant certification application fee to this price at the point of registration.
7800 Alpha Road
Dallas, TX 75240
4.5 days with exam on last day
1. Learn the elements of a disaster/emergency management and business continuity program as defined by the chosen standard.
2. Understand audit concepts as documented in The Institute of Internal Auditors International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
3. Learn how to use the audit framework to audit a preparedness program and determine a program's conformity to the chosen standard.
4. Prepare the student to sit for the Audit Examination
The course is organized into the following modules:
-Introduction & Course Objectives
-Business Impact Analysis
-Prevention and Mitigation
-Business Continuity and Recovery
-Crisis Communications & Public Information
-Employee Assistance and Support
-Training and Education
-Testing and Exercises
-Reporting Audit Findings and Recommendations
Courses are scheduled subject to a minimum enrollment. If enrollment for a particular course does not meet the minimum, that class is cancelled or rescheduled. If DRI International must cancel a class for any reason, DRI's liability is limited to the paid registration fee. DRI makes every effort to notify registered participants as soon as possible if classes are cancelled.
Registration applies only to the individual named on the registration form. If you want to substitute another individual from the same company, you must contact the course registrar prior to the first day of the course. Rescheduling must occur within twelve months of the originally scheduled course and no more than three course transfers are permitted. Within twelve months, there is no charge for course transfers. If you exceed the allotted twelve months for rescheduling or limit of three course transfers, no refunds will be made.
The following refund policies apply:
- No refund will be issued if an individual cancels within 14 days of the first day of the course
- A 50% refund will be issued if an individual cancels within 15-29 days of the first day of the course
- A full refund will be issued if an individual cancels 30+ days before the first day of the course